Youth Program*coming soon
Lift Leadership Programs are designed to equip youth with skills, philosophies, and techniques to become effective and excellent leaders and role models in their community and beyond.
Here at our Lift Leadership Institute, we believe all students have the capacity to become authentic leaders and rise to the challenges the emerging generation face. A great place to start to develop these critical leadership skills is within middle and high school students. Our program aims to help teens learn to lead, excel academically, and prepare them for life beyond middle and high school. Certified teachers deliver a curriculum that is relevant, simple to teach, cool to learn, and offers EVERY kid the choice to practice leadership. Everyone can be a leader regardless of age, gender, or ethnicity. Leaders are developed through education and experience. Building character is a personal choice. Leaders use a common and shared language. Leadership takes practice.Leaders learn and grow through failure.
The Future leaders training program
- Define leadership.
- Investigate a variety of leadership types and theories and discuss similarities and differences.
- Identify his or her own personal leadership characteristics and attributes.
- Develop and express an oral commitment to engage in a specific leadership goal or challenge.
- Practice life skills while analyzing how to incorporate the Word.
- How to Apply the Word Course
- Qualities of a Leader Course
- Public Speaking Course
- Vision, Mission, and Planning
The little leader school (after school program)
2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Social Studies
- LEAP 2025
- CLEP Prep
- ACT Prep
When the Tutor-Time is complete… The fun starts.
Team Building Activities
4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Community Projects
- Goal Setting
- Physical Fitness
- Talent-Time Reveal Your Talent
- Talk-Time Conversations with Role Models from the community
- ACT Preparation Workshops
- FAFSA Workshops for parents and students
- Summer Camps
- Library Trips
Visits to college campuses
Baking and Cake decorating
- STEAM (Science Technology Engineering Art Math)
- Speakers: Miss Louisiana, Koryn Hawthorne, Lydia Young,
- Bettering Your Health and Hygiene Classes
- Life Skills (Etiquette, Ethical and Moral Standards, Manners)
Sports (Includes double dutch, kickball, volleyball, and football)
Back to school Programs and more…
Get in touch with us
123 Carmel Drive
Lafayette, LA 70501